Dance Turkey Dance

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Few Projects - AKA Mr. Bruce McSexypanterson

I've been bad about blogging lately. Some of that has to do with my frustration over getting my pictures laid out in a format that I really like. I get upset and walk away -- that's the reason for the RenFest slideshow. I gave up attempting a pleasing layout.

Here's a lame post with no clever chatter attached. Just so you all can see what I've been up to on the sewing machine. Included are myriad headbands modeled by the supersexy Bruce and the lovely Ella. Also, some felt creations -- some finished, some in progress. If you look closely you can see Lula's new flannel Hammer Pants, too.

My head hurts too much to be witty. Sorry, peeps. Also, if anyone can rescue me from Blogger photo hell, please do...





1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Who knew Bruce could rock a headband so well? Yet another life mystery...

December 1, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home