Dance Turkey Dance

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Blame Mummybuttons and Bill Gates

Yup. Mmmmmm hmmmmm.

So...I awoke early this morning, 5am to be precise, looking forward -- if such a thing is possible when leaving behind in one's bed a small, hot toddler and a snuggly, fuzzy man -- to some alone time with my beloved pet, Bob, in Pet Society. It's these rare moments before the sun is up that save my sanity. I can drink HOT coffee without worrying about the two year old bogarting it and possibly burning herself in her precocious caffeine greed. Alas, Bill Gates and Windows had other ideas for me.

In the dark I stumbled onto the black screen of death. The computer was on, but it was very sad. What seemed like hours of rebooting, unplugging, and cursing passed while my coffee brewed. When the computer finally woke from it's frightening slumber I found not my saved Firefox windows from yesterday, but a selection of things that were weeks old, including http://www.sugarcityjournal.blogspot.com/

So, it's squarely upon the shoulders of Bill Gates and Mummybuttons, who sent me this link in the first place, that I place the blame for my purchase of the Village frock http://www.sugarcityshop.bigcartel.com/product/village-frock-pattern

My name is Julie, and this is my story. I shall stick to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home