Dance Turkey Dance

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lula's First Design, Zac Efron, and Pancakes



Lula made her first monster today. Well, Lula made me a pattern and I made a monster to her specs. Being the horrible mom I am, I also made her cry by asking her to let me take her picture.

Next up some pics of the Mighty E multitasking while she gets ready to make pancakes while keeping her groundhog safely away from the stove. He's so happy up there snuggled up to his mama. It really cracks me up looking at these shots of Ella. She looks so much like a harried stay at home mama -- slippers and all.


Finally, I'm coming clean with my Zac Efron love. Ella and I have been making playlists at projectplaylist.com and High School Musical of course made hers...and mine. I'm listening to Zac "Bet on It" as I type. Does it redeem me that the next song is "Queen Bitch" by Bowie? I thought not, that's why Justin Timberlake is up after Bowie with "Sexyback". I think I officially qualify as a dirty old lady now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home