Dance Turkey Dance

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Finally taking more pictures




Thanks to Jitann over at TBW for posting about the 365 challenge. I've joined a group of mamas in taking a picture a day. Well, almost a picture a day. After all, this is me, and I do have artistic ADD and I'm prone to manic bouts of crafting. So, of course, this called for the creation of yet another blog. Ellamega's 365. Cause, a girl with ADD can never have too many blogs.

These were all taken with my macro, handheld, by the light of the Christmas Tree. They were all shot with an insanely high ISO, which results in some really grainy pictures. Now, if I could just unearth my tripod. But, then I'd have to stop crafting. LOL.

There's one crafty pic tucked in at the end. Just to prove I'm still playing with felt. I used this wonderful free tute from yoonie at home.

The lovely Barb from Birdie's Room has provided me with needle felting materials. I've been given permission to play with the barbed needles (no pun intended) but only when there's a responsible adult home with me. So, look for some fun crafty humor coming soon -- hopefully blood free, but I can't make any promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home