Dance Turkey Dance

Friday, February 27, 2009

Take That, Yarn!!




Haha!! I am triumphant! I have conquered the evil fiber and managed to create something that is not even vaguely penis shaped with it!!

A bazillion thanks to Lynne, who proved during this project that it is possible to teach knitting via phone. This hat for the lovely Lula taught me how to knit in the round, on circular needles as well as double pointed needles. There were definitely moments where I considered a DIY lobotomy with the needles instead of knitting, but I'm so proud now that I persevered and finished. I want to name it. And sleep with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger missilebird said...

LOL! But the penis shaped items are sooooooooooooo funny!

March 17, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home