Dance Turkey Dance

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clearly I Should Have Never Stopped...



Buying new wraps. The obligitory action pictures that the hungry babywearing public demands were part of what kept my weight in check. I can't believe how much weight I've put on since Lula was born. Unlike normal people who gain weight WHILE they are pregnant, I lose it. Thank you, Hyperemesis. But, I gain it all back in the infant and toddler years.

So, clearly the solution to this problem is to keep on buying baby carriers and taking pictures for the peeps in Wrappers' Paradise over at The Babywearer. So, Bruce, I'm on it. I'm opening the fabric floodgates again. It's all for a good cause.

And without further ado, I give you the Elleville Zara Curry EV. It's extrememly supportive. I was just able to eek out a FCC tied under the bum with what I believe is a 4.2. Note that at pushing 40 I'm still rocking the pigtails, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home