Dance Turkey Dance

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bag For Lynne

I'm so proud of this one. It has pockets and everything! Pockets are good, they are my friend.

Finally I've made something for Lynne that is neither vaguely penis shaped nor child sized. To be honest, I sorta hope she hates it, so that I can steal it back. My favorite part is the applique/embroidery on the front. The flowers are all double layered and are attached to the bag with buttons - they are not actually appliqued onto the fabric - they sort of float. I'm planning on making a skirt for Ella with this design growing up from the hem.

I've taken a thousand pictures of it, as I love it so. It's going in the mail tomorrow, I promise. Until then I will fondle it and love it and call it George.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home